We produce all the documentation, templates and resources to manage the employee journey for you. We design and tailor all materials to suit your business size, style and ethos. Resources include:
- recruitment materials, designing adverts, job descriptions and person specifications, interview questions and scoring packs, taking up reference etc.
- employee contracts; ranging from paid interns, to company directors and freelance contractors.
- staff handbooks that cover the polices you most need for your business, with a useful handbook summary for induction
- induction and on-boarding material, including health & safety information and risk assessments
- disciplinary and grievance advice
- supporting redundancy, retirement, dismissals and exit interviews
Supporting Trustees boardroom compliance with safeguarding responsibilities, through to staff and volunteer management and training, HRSG bring a cost effective range of training courses and materials to support your charity.
- volunteer agreements and handbooks written for your charity vision and ethos.
- youth work training specific to supporting teen issues
- safeguarding training for those working and volunteering with vulnerable beneficiaries. HRSG serve many homeless charities, substance abuse support charities, and those offering advocacy for women and children caught up in sexual exploitation or abuse.
HRSG Services donate a percentage of their income towards their chosen charities and you get to choose which one. When HRSG invoice, you can decide which of the following charities you would most like to support. Our regular clients often move between the two!
Centrepoint a charity dedicated to supporting teenagers who find themselves homeless. HRSG has been able to sponsor teenagers with access to a room, meals, study materials, counselling, and contributing to college or university fees.
If you choose Centrepoint, you will receive an email from the charity showing how they have supported a teenager with your donation from us.
Toilet Twinning a charity that provides clean sanitation for communities across the world, ensuring child mortality rates through poor sanitation are improved.
If you choose toilet twinning, your business will receive a framed photograph of a toilet in a country, often of your choice, for you to display in your workplace, ideally in your WC.
For all businesses based at Threefield House, HRSG Services offer a free 30 minute appointment at our HR clinic, to have a chat about how we can support your business. We provide practical support for any people management related queries, including, but not limited to:
-Recruiting and interviewing new employees
-Having difficult conversations with a member of staff
-Understanding how to use performance appraisals to get the best out of your employees
-Developing the key management skills to grow your people and business
-Making sure you’re up-to-date with the latest legal requirements
We can offer on-the-spot advice, or put you in touch with one of our professional HR consultants for a more in-depth conversation.
Our next clinics are:
- Friday 19th May 2017, Room F23 11am - 1pm & 2pm - 4pm
- Wednesday 31st May 2017, Room F23 11am - 1pm & 2pm - 4pm
You can either call to make a specific 30 minute appointment at a time suited to you, or drop-in and see if there is a free slot.
Whether you use our drop-in slots, call or email direct - "What's Next?" is up to you. We offer tailored, 'pay as you go' services for most of our products. However, if you are looking for a more long term service with dedicated support at any time, we can chat about our retained services option. Whatever your thoughts, chat them over. We are sure we can arrange something flexible and suitable for your business needs.